Monday, November 23, 2009

Hmph

So my body hates me at the moment. My right leg more specifically. I have had knee pain for a while and have been to see a GP and had x-rays but they showed nothing and I never got more done because the pain stopped.

Well It came back... and badly. After a week, I just happened to notice that my right knee cap was not facing forwards like my left one... it was twisted inwards... um WTF!!! Off to the doctor who said I have a chronic dislocated patella. :( I have to have rehab and strapping for 6 weeks or so. To top things off I have a rather nasty ingrown toenail. I'm used to these but this one is pussy and very painful. GRRR.

I had an appointment with my GP today but my knee appointment clashes with it and now the next available appointment with my GP is NEXT monday. I hate to think what my toe is going to look like by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment