Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Stick with it

So day 3 of Week 4 and I'm doing alright. I didn't get up and go to pump class this morning like I planned, but I will go to the gym later this evening. Yesturday I did a pump class in the morning and RPM in the evening and then went to work. I must have had so much energy because I didn't manage to get to bed until 3am!

I can feel some changes in my body. I feel stronger and you can see my bicep muscles. My abs are quite hard when I tense them and you can even feel them when I'm not. I still have a lot of fat to loose of these areas before you can see the results of my weight training, but once the fat is gone, I'm gonna be toned, toned, toned! (when I say 'fat' I don't mean that I think I am fat, I have a layer of jiggle covering my muscles that is made of fat... hence I need to work on more cardio/weight training to loose it, no extreme dieting!)

My legs are still a dissapointment. I have a lot of cellulite for a 22 year old. Yes I know everyone has it and stuff, but mine extends right down to my knees. I'm hoping once I tone my legs more that the appearence will be reduced.

Well what else is happening? I'm smack bang in the middle of exams. In fact I was a goose and thought my geology exam was tomorrow when in fact it was today. I'm sad but never mind, I think I was destined to fail that subject anyway. I have biology on Saturday.

We also have 2 rooms available in our place as our housemates are moving out. This equals much stress and I think this could be a factor as to why I'm messing all my dates and times up at the moment.

I have one exciting thing to look forward to and that is an audition to be in the chorus of the G&S society's production of the Pirates of Penzance! Hurrah my favourite G&S!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment