Monday, October 12, 2009

ALL RIGHT!

Awesome! I went to the gym yesturday morning at 9am for an RPM class. My greatest friend joined me and we had fun. After we treated ourselves to brekky on O'Connell St, played some Left 4 Dead, watched Evil Dead II and ate salads.

I had awesome amounts of energy all day, and was in a fantastic mood. I kept smiling! Even doing the ticket shift at work wasn't so bad and I got out on time.

My friends leant me a good heart rate monitor and I wore it for RPM and then for the rest of the day. I'm not sure how accurate it is for measuring the amount of calories youve burnt when you are not working out but during my 45min class, my HR got up to 190 (ouch!) and I burnt 515 cal. I burnt an aditional 100 riding to work.

Today I feel slightly stiff, but my biggest issue is my throat. Its very inflamed and sore :( damn flu, leave me alone!

Well today I need to study for my big geology test, its worth 30% of my final grade. I'm going to go to body pump at 5:15pm and then work from 8-12.

later!

No comments:

Post a Comment