I joined up with North Adelaide Fitness Centre today. It's been a long time since my Fitness First membership expired (when I swore I'd never join a gym again!)
I like the place... It's small and kinda crampy. The rooms are separated by long, narrow hallways but I'm keen to go to the Les Mills classes. In fact the lady give me 1 month of their wellness program for free! (Which is quite pricey). I have my session with a personal trainer on Tuesday. They will go around and teach me how to use all the equipment and write up a program for me to follow. As a part of standard membership, you get a program review every 8-10 weeks. sweet!
My goals are to be super fit and toned (and around 50kgs) in 5 months time (or by Clipsal 500 in March next year). According to the lady, this isnt unreasonable and she said I should see significant differences in 2 months. YAY!
Ive still got my damn flu, though it seems to have turned into a nasty nose and a cough. In fact I have really sore sinuses today, something I've never experienced before. Owwwwww
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment