I've been going to the gym everyday now! I feel fantastic! I did have a bit of a huccup with my geology test (as in it got me down) but now its over I feel good again.
Today I treated myself to my first sports bra since high school. Its a great fit and has a racer back so I can wear all my cute gym tanks without having visivle bra straps. I also got another pair of gym pants and two gym tops.
I also gave my room a much needed spring clean. Well... its still in progress, but all the hard stuff is done. I chucked out so much useless rubbish, Including an entire bag of out-of-date cosmetics. I found 3 old mobile phones to recycle and have a bunch of old jewelery, mobile chargers, and other bits n bobs to take down to the Vinnies store. Now to put everything away. *sigh*
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment