I finally finished my essay. It's not the best but I think it's nice and concice. This was really the first time that I had trouble reaching the minimum word limit.
My flu is still pretty bed. I'm not looking forward to get dressed and trudging into uni to hand up the essay. I have a doctors appointment where hopefully I can get an extention on the geology test I have tomorrow eep! I'll probably also need to get a pass out of my ecology practical tomorrow which will involve walking along the Torrens River for 3 hours. Nope, bed for me!
I'm dissapointed that I will most likely be skipping chior tonight, but I think I will probably be too wiped out from my short visit to uni to even brave going and sitting at the back and just listening to the rehersal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment